Thursday, May 21, 2009


21 May 2009 Thursday
Yeah !! Today got my result for quite many subjects. ^^ Generally my results not bad loh. Haha.

English : C6 52%
Lucky my comprehension put my whole results up. Then my compo fail loh !
Geography : B3 65.91 %
MY map skills are shitty. Haha. But my result not bad la. ^^
Science (2) : Total B3 68%
Lucky my section A damn good 27/30. My section C fail loh.
Design & Technology : Not sure
so-so loh. Haha. CA got A1 then SA1 got C5

Higher Chinese: C6 52 %
My Chi compo pull my result up !! My paper cannot finish so result confirm bad de. But lucky did not fail too badly. Overall pass loh.


Haha. Caught Hugo kept staring at the girls' side during meeting. Suspecting that he is looking at ANNABEL !! Haha. Took MANY pictures at the range. Posting many today.

CONGRATZ !! MY BROTHER AND COUSIN HAS GRADUTED LE !!

Took before I went for training.


Random one.


Mr Tham - My maths tuition teacher
Getting 'lecture" by Mr. Soh

All the rifles on the table

Pistol Box Rifle in the cupboard. Forget to turn the photo. PS.



Peishan and Shu Qi





















No comments:

Post a Comment