Monday, May 18, 2009

AKA last day of exam 2009 Mid-year !!

18 May 2009 Monday

Find myself quite stupid loh. Haha. It has been 5 months le. Still no progress. If I could choose, I will not want to know him in the first place. Cause Hugo is a jerk.

Today last paper le !! So happy. I slept at 12am last night sia. Keep thinking how to ask my mother to let me go out. Then morning it turns out to be T went with his friends to someone's house, my primary school friend sprain her ankle then left me and 1 more guy. DAMn sia. THey never tell us in the 1st place. In the end, the "1 more" guy went home to use com. SAme here of course. WEnt out with Jessie for lunch at Bubble tea shop. Haha. Oh ya. When I go to school with my new hair-style, NAtasha laughed at me loh. Then she stopped she said actually quite nice. WTH !! Haha.

THe paper was quite easy. Finish quite earlier. Did not sleep early last night so quite sleepy. Almost fell asleep. Zzzzzzzz.

Tomorrow got training sia. Feel like skipping training. Tomorrow supposed to be a day to rest at home and slack one. But now have to go back. Hope Shooting disband sia !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment